martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Finals and Honors

This semester I was lucky enough to have just one honors class, leaving me with a single end of the semester honors project.  Unluckily for me though, I did not start the project until the weekend before it was due.  Twenty pages, a PowerPoint and a complete loss of a weekend later, I was completely done.

As much of a hassle as it can be at times, I realized that my honors track was worth it when I was able to sign up for classes earlier than the other students.  This allowed me to have Fridays off with no class before 10 am, letting me continue the lazy lifestyle I've grown accustomed to.  I would recommend trying out honors in Madrid, even though the style is different than Suffolk Boston.  There aren't specialized honors classes but honorizing a class just means that you have additional work on top of the standard workload.

Its nice to be done with my work but it would have been even better if I had spread it out over a longer period of time.  It just shows that I still have a lot to learn before I'm done with college.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario